Between facebook and blogging...

|




Blog Name:
Justwrite

Blog URL: http://writinggang13.blogspot.com/
RSS Feed:
Blog Summary:
Location:
This blog has been active since: January, 2008
Post: Between facebook and blogging./ 13.01.2008


Between facebook and blogging...


Spent long hours on facebook lately, playing scrabble and other time wasting games. It's pathetic, but this I believe is normal.
Before start of work, check if I get a ticket for parking(on cyber world), in between work, check for updates or if my scrabble opponent has made their moves, and this goes on even after work, and during the weekend.


Talking about addiction. I think this is worse than smoking.
As my eyes are tearing after long hours staring at the screen, my right shoulder is suffering from severe ache due to handling of mouse, and my hours are gone, just like tha.


So, I've decided instead to blog.
But isn't blogging another form of addiction?

Hiç yorum yok: