Favorite iPhone Apps



Blog Name: Cathryn Gray
Blog URL: http://madden05dszj.cabbycentral.com/
RSS Feed: http://madden05dszj.cabbycentral.com/feed/latest.xml?PHPSESSID=a51c2a61641a05613f5b607edec6157a
Blog Summary: Life, technology and interesting tidbits put together.
This blog has been active since:
Post: Favorite iPhone Apps / 2008-10-21


Favorite iPhone Apps


I’ve gone a little app crazy I guess you could say, with 76 iPhone applications that have been listed on my post “Downloaded iPhone Apps“. The next question is which apps are my favorites as well as an estimated all used? Of course the Phone, Camera, Text, Safari, Mail, as well as App Store are at the top. Other than the vitals here’s the list of my favorite as well as an estimated all used apps that I’ve downloaded via the App Store.


Shazam

I’ve at all times wanted to be able to know what that song I just listened to on the radio was as well as the announcers would never say. Shazam comes in very useful on behalf of knowing. All you do is hit the “Tag Now” button on the top right corner as well as let the app do the identifying for you.


Movies

The name speaks on behalf of itself. Movies lists a catalog of over 50,000 films as well as more than 10,000 trailers. You can see when as well as where the movie is playing at local theaters as well as even see what others have rated the movie before you go out as well as see it.


Facebook

Oh the Facebook app! What more do you require other than complete mobile Facebook? With the recent update it’s more functional than ever, you’re on Facebook, just without the computer. I would like to see the wall-to-wall feature on the application.


Remote

Remote turns your iPhone into a mobile iTunes library right from your computer. It comes in very useful when you’re listening to music across the office or house as well as you don’t desire to jog all of the way back to your computer to pick the next song. All you require is a WiFi as well as about 3 minutes to configure everything.


Twinkle

Twinkle is Twitter on location as well as picture steroids. You don’t even have to have a twitter account to chat with people that are nearby or halfway around the world. I utilize it to update my twitter account when I’m not around my laptop as well as to attach photos I’ve taken from my iPhone.


Wurdle

I must warn you I’m a huge Boggle nerd, born as well as raised I guess you could say. Wurdle takes Boggle to another level and integrates it with the iPhone. I’m in love. Wurdle claims in the App Store that it’s the an estimated all popular paid word game on the iPhone.


Scrabble

EA has took Scrabble to the iPhone. I’m just reading what is in the new version as well as it seems that two players can link via WiFi to play against each other. That shall come very useful when my mom as well as I are bored combined somewhere, no one shall ever know what exactly we’re doing.


Tap Tap

Is like Dance Dance Revolution on behalf of your fingers. I can’t quite get the hang of it, but I’ll retain trying.
EA announced that The Sims 3 is scheduled on behalf of release on the iPhone in conjunction with Need on behalf of Speed Undercover. These are on my list to retain a look out for!

“EA Mobile today also announced nine titles in development on behalf of the iPhone as well as iPod touch, pending regional availability. This list includes YAHTZEE Adventures, EA Mini Golf, Lemonade Tycoon™, Mahjong, MONOPOLY: Here & Now The World Edition, SimCity, Tiger Woods PGA TOUR 09, Need on behalf of Speed™ Undercover, as well as The Sims™ 3.”
Happy iPhone-ing!!!

Hiç yorum yok: