Google Scrabble



Blog Name: Innovating Common Knowledge
Blog URL: http://ininblog.blogspot.com/
RSS Feed:
Blog Summary:My personal philosophy is, “Never stop innovating life . . . Innovate Infinitely.” The theme is Innovate Common Knowledge. My posts are common knowledge innovated. There is always a better way, always something to improve, always a different approach, and always a different thought to any common knowledge. In addition, I post recent happenings, a question, and an occasional opinion <:-) Welcome to my blog!
This blog has been active since:
2005, July
Post: Google Scrabble / January 03, 2009



Google Scrabble



On Friday Night, Chun, Tsubasa, mDuo13, Appu, and I played Google Scrabble.

The rule is simple or KISS. Any word that appears on a Google search with 1,000 or more results is valid, LOL Score the word and play the game with Scrabble rules FTW.

Shall I recognize the innovation of Scrabble by playing with the Google rule or shall I fear the next generation talking l33t speak and ignoring the English dictionary?

Recognize the innovation, IMO.

Game 1 and Game 2 pickies ;)

"Google Scrabble is broken." --mDuo13

Hiç yorum yok: